Street Style Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news!

3 posters

Go down

dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news! Empty dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news!

Post by TommyD Tue Sep 13 2016, 11:53

Hi all members/friends.

im afk for long time now:reason for that is":

im very bussy with my huos becoas,i dont gett rid of it Razz.

so the plans ar rebuilding and painting everything.its alot of work! and pain in the rear.

so thats 1 part of it.

second part is,im in to world of warcraft,realy like the game and playing it for years now.

the new expansion that calt legion is very awesom to play in.als so the deamhunter class is blast!

im playing like everyday now for the last 3weeks,and dont have time to play or like to play lfs. becoas it getts booring veryfast.

but i have some complains about this.

1 thing is,non active on the forum.
2.that the team is deing again,and i dont gett message of it where im am of what to do.
my friend dantaco is much online,you can go to him 2 he is also leader for this team.

i will make patision for be a Coleader and recruiter for this to make it more satisfeing sorry for my dislektion.

let me know what you think of it!

i will be active on the forum not in the game.

Gr tommy
TommyD
TommyD
Admin

https://teamssd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news! Empty Re: dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news!

Post by DanTaco Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:54

Hey Tommy,

I have noticed that you have been inactive for a while now. I know you are busy with WOW and your house.

I agree with the activity on this forum. Thats also a bit my fault. But when you or i create a topic, it looks that we are talking to ourselfs.
I have seen Crusty alot online lately, so thats a good thing. But of the rest i have no anwser.

Few days back, i had a awesome race on our layout on Westhill, and had some nice races on other servers with Crusty.
With those races we created more attention to our team, and i hope more people will join our team in the future.

The reason that i'm online is, that the populairity for LFSLapper is better than before.
With updating the core and the scripts, i hope to create more populairity to LFSLapper and this might have big positive results to our team.

So tommy, Just go further with your house and WOW ofcourse and we will see you again on the track someday.

Greetings,

Danny (DanTaco)

DanTaco
Admin

Back to top Go down

dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news! Empty Re: dont have time to play lfs or be there for the team news!

Post by Crusty Thu Sep 15 2016, 19:06

Agree with you tommy that legion is awesome, also i know how much work it is building/fixing a house. good luck with both and ill be seeing you both on the fields of the Broken isles and the track cheers
- Crusty

Crusty
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down